Katies Snack Foods
4094 Anson Drive
Hilliard, OH 43026
Applications must be submitted to www.KatiesBeefJerky.com/employment!!
Come join us at Katie's Snack Foods! We hand craft our premium award winning jerky.
Katie’s Snack Foods is seeking a Shop Manager. The shop manager is responsible for the on-site management of the facility, ensuring the staff, product, and shop operations are handled in accordance with Katie’s guidelines and philosophy in the areas of production, policy compliance and safety. This person must have experience in coordinating jobs, training and scheduling employee's, be able to multi-task, and help grow the business. Managerial experience is a MUST.
- Super Communicator
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Time Management skills
- Standing or walking the entire shift.
- Lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to tolerate working with super hot Chile peppers.
- Ability to work any shift including mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- Must be able to tolerate all temperatures (hot in the summer and cold in the winter).
- Proven success in developing, motivating, training and coaching employees.
- Most of all you must be willing to learn, be hardworking, and have a positive attitude.
Key Responsibilities and Priorities:
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Ensure that manufacturing and personnel consistently meet or exceed deadlines while maintaining a high standard of quality
- Manage the production schedule to ensure on-time delivery
- Develop, facilitate training for, and enforce production policies and procedures
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Be able to communicate any problems or obstacles to management
- Schedule production of goods based on purchase orders
- Sets employee schedules
- Cross train in various functions of the department and assist team members whenever needed
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports
Opportunity for advancement as the company grows.
Please include in your cover letter that you submit on our website, the following:
- Why would you be a good fit for Katie's Beef Jerky?
- State work history that would qualify you for this position.