Please join us on Thursday, October 15th for a safely distanced luncheon. The luncheon will be held at Heritage Golf Club, 3525 Heritage Club Drive from 11:30-1:00pm. Masks are required to attend.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, Heritage Golf Club has enacted the following policies/procedures:
- All tables spaced 6ft. apart
- No more than 4 per table/guests must remain at their table for the entirety of the luncheon; Efforts to maintain 3 attendees per table as space allows
- Staff are wearing masks at all times
- Hand sanitizers are throughout the facility
- All beverages are served, no self-serve stations
We will learn about the ways our brain perceives uncertainty as a threat, which triggers our fight or flight response (stress response). Because of all the uncertainty we are facing with the unknowns of this pandemic, most of us are living in a constant state of alarm rather than a state of calm. Christina Renzelli will conduct this important topic. We will talk about some of the ways this stressful uncertainty impacts the body and brain, as well as some simple things we can shift in our daily routines to bring some calm.
As a participant, I:
- as well as all members of my household, do not currently have, nor have experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days;
- have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
- have not knowingly traveled to / from any regions, states, or countries designated restricted by public authorities in the last 14 days
- will follow social distancing guidelines;
- will refrain from social norms of handshaking, hugging, etc.;
- will wash hands frequently;
- will wear a mask or face covering in all common, public areas as required;
- will take my temperature at home, prior to attending the event / activity and affirm it is under 100.4.
Reservations are required by Tuesday, October 13th. Feel free to bring members of your company to this important luncheon.
Thank you to Independents Fiber Network for sponsoring this luncheon.
No refunds. By attending a Chamber event you are granting permission to the Hilliard Area Chamber of Commerce and anyone authorized by the Chamber to have unlimited right, without charge, to use your likeness in photos, videos, recordings and in all media now known or hereafter created to be used and distributed in perpetuity for promotional and publicity purposes. By attending an event you agree to release the Hilliard Area Chamber of Commerce and their staff, board of directors, members and their partners from any liability.