You are invited to join us for an important opportunity to help put our nation’s Veterans to work! On 13 September, Topgolf will be teaming up with The Ferriter Group and the National Veterans Memorial and Museum to host a dynamic hiring event in Columbus, Ohio.
When service men and women return home from duty, they bring home skill sets and leadership training that often transform a company’s ability to perform at the highest levels. For those who made the selfless commitment to serve our country, we are committed to creating opportunities to put them to work across every industry. We hope you will join us for this special hiring event to meet Veterans and learn how they can become a valuable member of your team. Below are the basic event details for your review:
• Who: Companies looking for quality leaders and subject matter experts to improve their overall organization. Space is limited to 15 Companies so secure your spot today!
• What: A fun, interactive hiring event held at Topgolf to connect Veterans with prospective companies. Prior to the event, Veterans will upload their military service experience into an online database that will match them with participating companies. At the event, companies will host matched Veterans in Topgolf bays where they can connect and conduct interviews. Food and beverage will be provided.
• When: 13 September 2019
• Where: Topgolf, Columbus, Ohio | 2000 Ikea Way, Columbus, OH 43240
• Cost: $4,000 per company to register.
• Charity: $3,000 from each registration directly supports the National Veterans Memorial and Museum’s non-profit mission to Honor, Connect, Inspire and Educate. $1,000 from each registration will support the operational cost of the hiring event.
• How: Visit www.nationalvmm.org/vetops to apply today!
We look forward to welcoming you to this incredible event and working together to support our Veterans. Our first event in Columbus, Ohio will be followed by a National Hiring Event on 8 November at 10 Topgolf facilities across the country. To learn more about these additional locations where your regional offices can participate, please visit us online at www.nationalvmm.org/vetops.
More information about this event