RDP Foodservice of Hilliard, OH is hiring for a friendly and positive full-time Transportation Supervisor to provide operational leadership and ensure the efficient operation of daily transportation tasks/services.
Our Transportation Supervisor salary will be commensurate with experience. Our full-time employees enjoy comprehensive benefits including, medical insurance with employee contribution, a company-paid $25,000 employee life insurance policy, paid time off (PTO), and a 401(k)-program option with company match.
ABOUT RDP FOODSERVICE
For 25 years, RDP foodservice has been a local company providing a vast array of products and services to our customers. We are the unmistakable choice for all types of dining establishments. We vow to stay true to our values: We support those who create the flavor of our community as well as stay competitive - we keep our finger on the pulse of emerging technology to make it easier for customers to order products and our team to fill and deliver orders more accurately.
Our increased success over the last 25 years is due to our hardworking and dedicated team. We appreciate their efforts and cannot thank them enough. Therefore, we offer competitive compensation, a supportive work environment, and promote a healthy work/life balance.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TRANSPORTATION SUPERVISOR
The Transportation Supervisor is responsible for supervising and monitoring the activities of the drivers and equipment in accordance with our policy, procedures, and leasing agreements for equipment. Supervises personnel and ensures that scheduled deliveries operate efficiently, safely, within budget constraints and in compliance with operating procedures and all laws and regulations.
TRANSPORTATION SUPERVISOR QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; desired a B.A. or B.S. degree or 5 years of responsible experience in transportation including two years of experience in a supervisor capacity and/or combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity of DOT requirements to ensure compliance with all state, local and federal regulations.
- Knowledge of geography, mathematics, and computer applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills including both written and oral.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Decision Making, Managing Processes.
- Tracking budget expenses.
Your schedule would be Sunday through Thursday 11am – 8pm.
READY TO JOIN OUR PROFESSIONAL TRANSPORTATION TEAM?
If this sounds like the ideal full-time opportunity for you, please fill out our initial 3-minute mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!